4/27/10

Our weekend

Well the glasses are making my eyes water a lot, I hope thats a good thing. Mommy layed me on the floor this weekend and I rolled and wiggled my way over to the french doors ( where all the light was coming in.) Mommy thought that was really good, she held me and I would keep my eyes focused on the outside , the lights the sun. We dont know yet what I can see, but it seems to me I can see a little more then I did before. I cant wait till my next appt ( well thats probably mommy talking ) cause I hate my eye appts, doesnt feel good to be poked and proded.

That was pretty much it this weekend, nothing special, it rained and poured so we didnt get outside this weekend, we even had a tornado watch, Mommy was pretty frightened so we just laid around all weekend. Mommy got me a new book from Seedlings, Goodnight Moon , we read that a few times, I just love to feel the bumpy pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment