4/15/10

Miss Karen's Visit

Thats me layin on my my sisters Dora couch, well its our Dora couch we share everything, my sister loves no maybe I should say LOVES!!!!! Dora , I on the other hand do like to listen to Dora and the couch is comfy too : )

Miss Karen came this week to see me, I was very excited when she came, its been a few weeks due to someone always being sick in the house but this week she got out there and we had our visit, I missed her. She brought a few new toys for me to play with and read me a book, which I really enjoyed, I love to feel the bumpy braille books. She held a few of the toys up to my face and what we call my good eye it seems that my mom and Miss Karen think I may be seeing something out of that eye. I actually pay attention, stop whatever it is Im doing and just listen and try to focus it seems. Mommy is hoping maybe with the glasses, they will give me just that extra edge, Miss Karen said even if they don't maybe they can differentiate for me night and day and that will help me with traveling.

I know my Mommy and Daddy want me to see, see my sister, them , my home and surroundings but its God will what happens with my eye's if the doctors have a procedure that can be done to help me, Im sure my mommy and daddy will make a way for it to happen, but until then we wait and do what we can do for now, we learn and we are patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment