4/22/10

My new glasses

So yesterday was the day mommy took me to go pick up my new Miraflex glasses. There purple " mommy thinks thats my favorite color" although im not sure yet what my favorite color is, she just knows it looks good on me.

So I tried them on and I don't mind them at all so far, there a little snug around my head but I have to keep them on so the snugness I can get use too. My sister Kendall was trying to take them off me and check them out, but Mommy took care of  that. So now we wait and see if my eyes adjust to the new glasses and maybe something will come of it, I really hope so, of all I've been thru this would be an easy fix.

Check me out!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The glasses look great! Hopefully they will help improve any usable vision Noel may have. Another benefit of the glasses is that they will offer her some eye protection and hopefully act as a deterrent from "eye pressing" a habit that some blind children develop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks- she seems to keep her eyes open more with them on - except her twin keeps tryin to take them off. Yes it definatley is a deterrent from eye pressing which i hate - and i hate when people say - O' she is so sleepy

    ReplyDelete