5/11/10

Mommys Present

So this weekend, we have been pretty busy at work , so I had to work on Sunday too which was Overtime but it was also Mothers Day. O well no big deal I went about my day as usual, wasnt very busy that day I think the applicants thought maybe we were closed, so that was nice. I got home to and to my suprised Miss Noel said the sweetest thing I've ever heard her say
Ma'Ma'Ma'Ma'Ma over and over again, this brought tears to my eyes. Noel usually babbles a lot but never really says a real word , I know she is listening though and she knows her name but just doesn't see the words and how the mouth moves when you talk, when i hold her i always say Ma,Ma, Ma and finally she did it , and on Mothers Day of all days. What a great present. Thank you my beautiful daughter. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment