12/10/09

Attempting * I think * to crawl

Kendall tryin to take Miss Noel's bottle


Well this morning as I was leaving for another day at work, I saw Noel laying on the floor - legs behind her kinda doing a kicking motion - she was smiling. This is how her sister Kendall started to learn how to crawl, so maybe she is attempting. I cant wait to get home tonite and play with her and continue trying to teach her.


We stopped services with Birth to Three for a few months due to the flu season and cold weather but I know Noel needs these services, so ive made it very clear to her OT, DS, PT that any signs of sickness from yourself or kids - please cancel. The girls have been so much healthier since we stopped services but now is a critical time for Noel and I want her to take in as much as she can, as well as myself and husband so we can be the best advocates for her as she continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment