10/19/09

Bumpy Books

So last night after I fed the girls , I was sitting on the floor with Noel, she was in a spunky little mood, its so nice to see her smile and giggle, I had her sit up and gave her a braille book. I ran her fingers across the bumps a few times and then stopped, she continued to run her hands across the bumps all by herself and open the pages, it was so nice to see her do this. Noel feels all sides of a toy, book etc - she was exploring this new book she had gotten " Yummy, Yucky"

She only played with the book for a few minutes and then she got tired of it - so I layed her on the floor and tickled her and she started laughing and giggling. I just love these moments

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just ran across you blog and spent some time reading about your little miracles-my heart aches for you but is gladdened at the same time that you have your beautiful babies. You are strong and your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - they are the light of my life

    ReplyDelete