9/17/09

Babbling

Last nite Noel was in her crib and we were goin to bed, well she is over there just babbling away. When i say babbling ( i mean ) making noises , sometimes she sounds like a tiger growling and moaning. I try to repeat Mama,Dada,Baba,Gaga but she wont repeat them.

I started putting her hands on my lips as I talk so she can feel the movement of my lips and that im speaking or making sounds. She seems to like that , as she smiles whenever she touches my face.

Her Vision teacher ( Miss Karen ) should be coming today, Im so excited to tell her that Ive learned the 1st ten letters of the Braille alphabet. WooooHooo - this stuff isnt easy though. I dont know them by touch but by looking at them, its a step atleast this way I will be able to help Noel with her homework etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment