4/12/12

How do you do it ?

This is a question that bothers me. How do you do it? I have three children and I work full-time and I am the sole breakmaker in my home. I drive my daughter to school everyday, pick her up from a friend that helps me with her, home to fix dinner, baths, bed and do it all over again. How do I do it ? I just do it.

When given the opportunity you either excel or fail. I want my children to go after and do anything they want. Nothing should hold them back, not vision , not autism , not chronic lung disease NOTHING. You can succeed at anything you set your sights on or you can fail miserably. I choose to set an example for my children.

Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.
Author " Robert G Allen "

2 comments:

  1. You should be flattered! You do it for love and because you are an amazing woman! Good for you! Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , you would be amazed at comments you get from people though and especially on a super hard day sometimes you just want to BITE there head off instead of being responsible and calm

    ReplyDelete