3/16/10

My new sister







Its been a while since ive posted. We have a new addition to the family Giuliana Grace, thats Noel's new little sister. Noel doesn't seem to care one way or another for her yet.


My maternity leave was great, I got to stay home with my girls and really got to see Noel blossom. Noel is sitting up all by herself and is getting up on her hands and knee's now. She is babbling so much more and the other day she was saying " No, No, No " Im tryin to teach her " Ma, Ma, Ma " but no such luck yet, what a day that will be when she says mama. Her vision teacher says she is also coming along well she is very curious about grabbing things out of a container, we are working with her on putting things back in the container and reaching for noisy objects. It will all take time but things are coming along.




1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am enjoying your blog. Please continue to post. Your girls are beautiful... all of them.

    ReplyDelete